Friday, February 19, 2010

"Stranded at the drive-in. Branded a fool..."

So I arrived bright and early at the airport for my 8 AM flight to Denver International only to find that the flight was delayed by three hours (so far).  In my boredom, I wrote a poem:


As I laid myself to sleep,
I prayed to God my flight would keep
It’s promised departure time.

But little did I know
There would be heavy snow;
The bane of my stupid airline.

So here I sit against this wall,
Is there anything I can do at all
To get me to my point B.

Whether by planes, trains, or automobiles,
I will take up any of these deals.
By land, by air, or by sea. 

But then I must accept
That there is nothing I can do quite yet,
But face the boredom; my final foe.

So here I still sit and wait.
I understand my fate,
All because of the stupid snow.  

PS: Wifi here sucks... Alot...

No comments:

Post a Comment