Monday, February 22, 2010

Boulder Baby!

So I just got back from a kick-ass weekend in Boulder, CO visiting my best bud Vince (@timbe2).  Vince showed me around the school, and I have got to say, this is one gorgeous campus! Absolutely stunning.  And the backdrop of the flatirons just makes it all the more dramatic and beautiful.

Probably the best part of the trip was that it snowed almost the whole time!  Last time I saw snow was in Ashland, OR just about a year ago for the Shakespeare Festival.  And the last time I lived in the snow was when I lived in North Carolina 9 years ago.  It was great to see some real snow again!
That's the view from Vince's dorm room.  We spent all of our time either in his dorm or out and about in the lovely city of Boulder, CO.  I also got to meet a bunch of Vince's friends, who rock! Some of the coolest people I've met.  

While Vince was showing me around campus, we made a stop at the bookstore and he got me this sick water bottle. Thanks dude!


Overall, it was some of the most fun I've had all year. Thanks again man for letting me come visit my best bud!




In unrelated news, my multi-tool/keychain came in from ThinkGeek.com.  I think it's pretty snazzy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Man--

    Glad you enjoyed Boulder so much! Everyone loved having you here!
    It was good showing you my school and doing the whole tourist thing.

    Vince

    ReplyDelete