Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"Gettin' outta town!"

"I'm grabbin' my hat and coat! I'm leaving the cat a note. Quick, call me a ferry-boat. Getting out of town!" (42nd Street).  Haha, I just couldn't resist.  But it's true, I am going away for the weekend.  Where am I going??? Why Boulder, Colorado of course! I'm going to visit my best bud @timbe2 (Vince). Hazahh! It will be a grand affair indeed.  I had to buy a new (and inexpensive) duffle bag because my old one has a broken strap.

In other news, I finally finished reading Virginia Woolf's The Waves.  I had never read anything by Mrs. Woolf before this, and no wonder why.  I am not a huge fan of convoluted poetry that takes hours to decipher; unfortunately, that is the style in which the whole novel is written.  Why Virginia! Why have you forsaken me??? But overall, if you can get past the poetry, there is actually a good and life affirming message buried in there.

And lastly, I have started a new blog.  No need to explain here, it does so on the first page. Enjoy!

2 comments: