Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Skullcandy!!!

Last week, I was in a friend's dorm, and I got to try out his pretty sick Panasonic Retro Headphones and I really liked them. So much so that I decided I really wanted a new set of headphones for myself.  I have always used earbuds, and as of lately, I had been using the Bose earbuds.  Well, after a week of research, I decided on the Hesh from Skullcandy.  Took a trip out to the new Target in Sunnyvale, and bought me a pair for $50.  Tada!



So far I am really pleased with them.  They sound great, and don't really hurt my ears that much.  I would highly recommend them to anyone.  They came with a nice little carrying bag that I will probably seldom use. Haha.  They also came with a little Skullcandy decal that I put on my Macbook!



Overall, a pretty good day. :)


2 comments:

  1. LEGIT! those are sweet! ill definitely have to check those out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it! You can check mine out over break.

    ReplyDelete